- Beat together eggs, milk, brown sugar, flour and baking soda in large mixing bowl. Add peach slices, a few at a time, and coat well with batter.
- In large stockpot or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°F.
- Using long slotted spoon, remove peach slices from batter, and place in oil. Fry 2 to 3 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned. Remove, using long slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels.
- Repeat process until all peach slices are fried and light brown.
- To serve, sprinkle fritters with confectioners' sugar, and serve hot.