- Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon, unroll crescents and place peach quarters in each one.
- Roll from large end to small.
- Place in 12" x 10" x 2" pan.
- Pour butter mixture over them and then pour Mountain Dew on top.
- Bake at 350 °F oven for 45 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.