Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16 oz can peach slices (juice packed)
- 2 tbsp rum
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp lime peel, finely shredded
- Drain peaches, reserving 2 t juice.
- In a blender container or food processor bowl combine peach slices, sugar, rum, lime peel, lime juice, and reserved peach juice.
- Cover and blend or process till smooth.
- Pour peach mixture into an 8x4x2" loaf pan.
- Cover and freeze 4 hours or till firm.
- Let stand at room temperature about 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 108 calories | 0g protein | 25g carbohydrates | 0g fat | 0mg cholesterol | 1mg sodium | 6mg potassium