Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 medium ripe peaches, about 1 pound (480 g) total
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon (12 g) granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) ground nutmeg
Crumble topping Edit
- 2 tablespoons (18 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (24 g) stone-ground cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons (10 g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon (13 g) light brown sugar
- grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon (13 g) cold reduced-fat stick margarine, cut into bits
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C, gas mark 5).
- Peel peaches, removing the seed and cut into slices.
- Add lime juice, sugar, and nutmeg.
- Toss lightly to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow baking dish.
- To make topping: in a small bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, oats, brown sugar, and lime zest.
- Sprinkle mixture over the peaches and dot with margarine.
- Bake until topping is nicely browned and fruit juices have begun to bubble, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 119 calories (16% calories from fat) | 2 g protein | 2 g total fat (0.5 g saturated fat) | 25 g carbohydrates | 3 g dietary fiber | 0 cholesterol | 34 mg sodium