Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 2/3 cups fresh peach chunks*
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup whole Wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Combine rice, peaches, and 1/3 cup Sugar in buttered, shallow 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Mix flour, remaining 1/3 cup Sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over rice. Sprinkle walnuts over flour mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.