Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves: 18 Muffins
Please add a description. Peach Corn Bread Muffins with Butter milk.
- 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs chopped jalapeno chile
- 15.5 oz can cling peaches, drained, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 18 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and cayenne in bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, oil, eggs, and jalapeno in another bowl.
- Make well in center of flour mixture.
- Add egg mixture to well, add peaches to well.
- Stir liquid into flour mixture until combined and flour mixture is moistened.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Bake 17 min. or until lightly browned.
- Let cool in cups 5 min. Turn out.
- Serving Suggestions
Serve with butter.