Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Instead of making individual servings, you can pour the mixture into a 1-quart soufflé dish or 5-cup fluted mold.
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup peach slices, frozen
- 8 oz peach yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream
- frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- In a small saucepan combine ¼ cup sugar and gelatin.
- Stir in ½ cup cold water.
- Cook and stir over medium heat till sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- In a blender container or food processor bowl place peach slices.
- Cover and blend or process til peaches are nearly smooth.
- Stir peach puree into gelatin mixture.
- Gradually stir gelatin mixture into yogurt till combined.
- Chill about 40 minutes or till mixture is the consistency of corn syrup, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from refrigerator in a small mixer bowl immediately beat egg whites till soft peaks form (tips curl over).
- Gradually add 2 t sugar, beating till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
- Whip cream till soft peaks form.
- When the gelatin mixture is partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites), fold in the beaten egg whites and whipped cream.
- Chill about 20 minutes or till mixture mounds when spooned.
- Pile mixture into 8 dessert dishes and chill in the refrigerator 4 hours or till firm.
Nutritional information Edit
- 132 calories | 3g pro | 18g carb | 6g fat | 41mg chol | 36mg sodium