Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 x 1-lb 13-oz can sliced peaches
- 1 x 3-oz pkg. lemon gelatin
- 2 tbsp sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Drain peaches, reserving ½ c syrup.
- Dissolve gelatin, sugar and salt in 1 cup boiling water; stir in reserved peach syrup.
- Pour about ½ cup gelatin mixture into 1-quart mold; arrange 8 peach slices in mold.
- Chill until almost firm.
- Chill remaining gelatin mixture until partially thickened.
- Dice remaining peaches; fold diced peaches and whipped cream into thickened gelatin mixture.
- Pour over peach layer in mold; refrigerate until firm.