Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 x 8-ounce packages soy cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup soy sour cream
- ¼ cup veganaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 x 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grated soy mozzarella cheese (about 2½ ounces)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeño chile
- Using electric mixer, beat first 8 ingredients in large bowl to blend.
- Fold in artichokes, soy mozzarella cheese, green onions and jalapeño.
- Transfer to 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish (can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pita triangles in single layer on baking sheet.
- Brush with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- Bake dip until bubbling and brown on top, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot dip with pita chips.