Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 16 oz bag frozen green peas, slightly thawed
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free half and half
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 slices each pumpernickel and rye bread
- ½ cup chive and onion cream cheese
- 4 oz pkg thinly sliced lox or smoked salmon
- 28 very thin slices English seedless cucumber
- 8 oz tub smoked whitefish salad
- Purée ingredients in blender.
- Lay 4 slices bread on a cutting board.
- Spread each with 1 tbs cream cheese, top with lox and cucumber.
- Spread 4 more slices bread with rest of cream cheese.
- Place spread side down on cucumber, spread top slice with whitefish salad.
- Cover with remaining bread.
- Cut corner to corner.
- Serving suggestions: sprinkle soup with freshly ground pepper, garnish with chives.