Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fresh or baby garden peas are great with this refreshing salad.
- 4 servings
- 20 minutes preparation
- 1 cup peas
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 white onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup pistachios, shelled
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup snow pea sprouts
- 100 g feta
- Blanch peas in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until bright green and just tender.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Heat 1 t oil in skillet over medium heat,.
- Add onion and stir for 1-2 minutes until soft and translucent.
- For dressing, place mustard, vinegar and honey in a bowl.
- Whisk in remaining oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place onions, peas and pistachios in a large bowl with dressing and toss to combine.
- Add mint and pea shoots and toss gently.
- Crumble feta over top.