Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pazoon Kyaw (Fried prawns in sesame oil) is best served and eaten with salad.
- 1 kg fresh raw king prawns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- bamboo skewers
- Peel the prawns but do not remove the tails.
- Cut along the back of each prawn to remove spinal cord.
- Next, mix the prawns, salt, chili powder, turmeric and chicken stock.
- Bend each prawn to a letter c and insert the bamboo skewer through top to tail.
- Put 3-4 prawns on one bamboo skewer.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the skewered prawns until they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot.