Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 350 g of cooked and ground beef (or if you prefer, raw)
- 1 kg of mandioca
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tbsp of fat or oil
- 1 tbsp of fine salt
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- chopped and fried onion
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Peel and boil mandioca in salt water, when tender, remove from heat and purée.
- Add the meat to the purée of mandioca, along with the garlic, onion, salt, cumin and starch.
- Mixed well until you achieve a homogenous mass.
- With wet hands form the tortillas and they are frien in hot oil, if the meat is cooked, or hardly warms up if the meat is crude.
- The original prescription into small flat disks.
- Fry in oil until cooked through.
- In the countryside, they add cornmeal to the preparation.