Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- juice and rind of 2 lemons
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium pawpaw [skin and seeds removed]
- sugar to taste
- ½ cup milk
- Slice the pawpaw (papaya) and marinate in lemon juice for at least 1 hour.
- Drain well and place the slices onto the pie shell.
- Beat the egg with milk and sugar.
- Add grated lemon peel.
- Pour over fruit and bake in a hot oven for about 35 minutes.
- Alternatively, mash the pawpaw, mix with other ingredients, including 1 teaspoon cornflour.
- Bake as above, and serve with whipped cream.