Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp hulled raw sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scrub potatoes and prick a few times with a fork.
- Roast potatoes in a baking pan in the oven for about 1 hour, until fork tender.
- When done, slit potatoes on top and push ends in to plump.
- Slice each potato in half.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with chives and sunflower seeds.