Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Garnish bhaji with chopped coriander leaves and onions. Serve hot with pav and tomato sauce/green chutney.
- Cut potato into small pieces.
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
- Pressure cook all the vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, potato, peas) till well done.
- Mash them coarsely. (If you are using frozen peas, then no need to pressure cook the peas)
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a frying pan or kadhai.
- Add green chile.
- Add chopped onions and fry until they become light golden brown in color.
- Then add chopped tomato and cook till it becomes tender.
- Add pavbhaji masala, chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, and cook again for 4 – 5 minutes.
- (incase you are using the frozen peas then add now) add the boiled vegetables, lemon juice and mix well.
- Simmer till it becomes thick, keep on stirring and mashing pieces in between.
- Slit the pavs horizontally.
- Apply little butter on tava and roast the pavs till hot and soft.