Garnish bhaji with chopped coriander leaves and onions. Serve hot with pav and tomato sauce/green chutney.
- Cut potato into small pieces.
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
- Pressure cook all the vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, potato, peas) till well done.
- Mash them coarsely. (If you are using frozen peas, then no need to pressure cook the peas)
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a frying pan or kadhai.
- Add green chile.
- Add chopped onions and fry until they become light golden brown in color.
- Then add chopped tomato and cook till it becomes tender.
- Add pavbhaji masala, chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, and cook again for 4 – 5 minutes.
- (incase you are using the frozen peas then add now) add the boiled vegetables, lemon juice and mix well.
- Simmer till it becomes thick, keep on stirring and mashing pieces in between.
- Slit the pavs horizontally.
- Apply little butter on tava and roast the pavs till hot and soft.