Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is an easy salad recipe you can prepare for your family or take to your next family get-together.
- Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 head lettuce
- 4 oz cheese, grated
- 8 oz Thousand Island dressing
- Taco sauce to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 large avocado, opt.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans
- ¼ tsp salt
- Chop onion, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Toss with cheese, dressing and taco sauce.
- Crunch and add chips.
- Brown meat, add kidney beans, salt and simmer 10 minutes and mix into cold salad.
- Serve immediately (or prepare ahead of time and add cheese and chips right before serving).