Here is an easy salad recipe you can prepare for your family or take to your next family get-together.
- Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb salad macaroni
- 12 medium green onions, sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 12 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp dill pickle juice
- Salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain well. Rinse and drain again.
- Place macaroni into large bowl. Add onion, eggs, celery, and pickle.
- Blend together the mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and pickle juice.
- Stir into macaroni mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill 4 – 6 hours.