Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is an easy salad recipe you can prepare for your family or take to your next family get-together.
- Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb salad macaroni
- 12 medium green onions, sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 12 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp dill pickle juice
- Salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain well. Rinse and drain again.
- Place macaroni into large bowl. Add onion, eggs, celery, and pickle.
- Blend together the mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and pickle juice.
- Stir into macaroni mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill 4 – 6 hours.