Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is an easy salad recipe you can prepare for your family or take to your next family get-together. Keep an open mind about this Broccoli Salad recipe and give it a try. It is delicious!
- Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut in tiny flowers
- 1 cup raisins
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup pecans (or walnuts, or sunflower seeds)
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Add bacon bits and other ingredients and mix.
- Chill for a few hours.