Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In 3-quart pan with cover, heat oil.
- Add onion and saute until brown; stirring occasionally.
- Add lamb and saute, stirring until browned.
- Stir in beer or water, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix in broth and gravy mix.
- Add potatoes and carrots, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cabbage and cook just until cabbage turns a bright green.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.