- First sift pastry flour, whole wheat flour, and salt into basin.
- Add Crisco, and butter, cut them into flours with knife until finely divided.
- Then rub in fine with finger tips and make into stiff paste with cold water.
- Roll out ¼ inch in thickness, cut in finger shape pieces, lay on Criscoed tins and bake from 7 to 10 minutes in hot oven.
- Cool, brush over with slightly beaten egg white, and sprinkle with salted pine nuts.
- Return to oven to brown nut meats.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.