- Mix all ingredients together (except filling).
- Place dough on a floured surface and begin rolling it into a rectangle, about ¼" thick.
- Cut dough into squares.
- Place a little amount of filling on one half of the square.
- Bring the other side over filling to form a triangle.
- Close the edges by pressing a fork along the edges.
- If dough does not stick to itself, wet edges with a small amount of water then press again.
- Bake at 350°F until tops of pates are golden brown.
- Filling suggestions: you can use any sloppy joe mix; or fill with chicken mixture; cheese spread: etc.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.