Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Make a hole on a heap of sieved flour with a hand, add salt, little water and knead.
- While kneading sprinkle some flour so that it does not stick to the table or the board.
- When dough is ready, leave it for half an hour.
- Then make makaruli with special needles.
- Leave them to dry.
- Boil in salted water till they become tender.
- Strain makaruli and serve in a pan, pour olive oil and Cheese from brine on them.