- Soak the yeast in one cup of luke warm water, one spoon flour and little bit sugar and leave it for 15 minutes to rise. When the yeast is ready, add it into flour and prepare the dough adding a luke warm water as needed.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Use rolling tin to make each of these pieces thin and flat. (preferable round)
- Chop the meat in small pieces.
- Add salt on them.
- Put the meat on top of each piece of dough and spread it equally.
- Put lard on the meat and if you prefer add pepper also.
- Put the pastrmajlii pieces (prepared like pizza) in the oven.
- Bake it on temperature of 250°C.
- Before they are almost ready, add 1 scrambled egg on each "pastrmajlija" and return to bake it for a few minutes or until the egg is done.
- Serve it hot.