- Heat the oil.
- Fry onions and garlic.
- Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce when onions turn light brown.
- When tomatoes are cooked, stir in ground beef.
- Continue stirring to blend well all ingredients.
- Add the cheese and parsley.
- Cook until beef is brown.
- Remove fire and then season.
- Oil a baking dish and then spread potatoes on bottom.
- Spread the ground beef above the potatoes.
- Cover the ground beef with the remaining mashed potatoes.
- Bake in oven till the top is lightly browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.