Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND BASIL
- 1 pound campanelle or farfalle pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 6 oz ricotta or feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a serving bowl, toss tomatoes, ricotta, olives, basil and oil
- Drain cooked pasta.
- Add to tomato mixture, tossing to combine.
- GARNISH WITH PARMESAN CHEESE.