- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Add the broccoli and blanch for 1 minute.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Bring another large pot of slated water to the boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of the veggie stock in a large nonstick skillet over med.
- Add the raisins and cooks, tossing frequently, until lightly "toasted".
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly for 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli, the water and the red pepper and cook until tender (about 5 minutes) drain the pasta and add the broccoli, the remaining veggie stock, the lemon juice, salt and peeper to taste.
- Toss combine.
- Divide about 4 plates and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.