Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Lbs. Ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. anchovies, chopped (optional I don't like anchovies, so I don't put them in)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- ¾ Lb. Raw shrimp, peeled
- ½ Lb. Sea scallops, halved
- 2 Tbsp. (kalamata) chopped, optional
- fettuccine or linguine
- Heat oil on high heat. Add tomatoes, capers, Anchovies AndGarlic. Cook Until tomatoes Releases Their Juices AndMixture Thickens, Stir Occasionally About 10 Minutes. AddShrimp And Scallops Cook About 2 Minutes.
- Cook pasta. Pour sauce over Pasta and serve.