- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1½ lbs roma or other firm, ripe tomatoes, cored, halved, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp basil leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh marjoram leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- pasta, thin to medium
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
- Add the garlic and, as soon as it sizzles, stir in the tomatoes and herbs.
- Sauté just until the tomatoes' juices thicken, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Poor over cooked pasta.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.