Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, put spinach in large, deep skillet or saucepan (cook in batches if necessary) with 2 tbsp water.
- Stir greens over medium-high heat until wilted.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 1 to 2 minutes more, or until tender.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Combine tofu, peppers and ¾ tsp salt in food processor or blender; process until smooth and creamy.
- Drain spinach, gently pressing out any excess liquid.
- Combine tofu mixture and spinach in pan, stirring to blend.
- Cook over low heat, stirring often to heat through; do not let boil.
- Drain pasta, and place on serving plates.
- Top with spinach mixture, and sprinkle with capers.
- Serve immediately.