Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 500 grams pasta
- 2½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- ¾ cup cooking sherry
- 2 tbsp Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil water for pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, saute onions in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the onions and continue to saute.
- Add the herbs and salt and pepper.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the sherry and mix in the cream cheese.
- Let the wine and cream cheese sauce reduce a little and then add the soy milk.
- Add the garlic and let the sauce thicken for a couple of minutes before pouring over the cooked pasta.