Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ pounds fresh spinach pasta
- 1 pound fresh egg pasta
- 1 each red and green pepper, seeded and julienne cut
- 2 cucumbers, peeled in alternate strips, quartered and thinly sliced
- 8 oz carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut in ⅛-inch diagonal slices
- 1 each zucchini and yellow crookneck squash, quartered and thinly sliced
- ½ cup ripe olives, diced
- 2 small red onions, minced
- ½ cup minced parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese,
- 4 California avocados, seeded, peeled and diced
- Bring water, salt and oil to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Rinse, drain and place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except avocado.
- Toss with vinaigrette.
- Just before serving, toss with avocado.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Blend well.