Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup raw brown rice
- 8 oz. eggless shaped Pasta such as farfalle
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 8 oz. white Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ½ cups vegetarian, beef-flavored vegetable stock
- 2 leeks, trimmed and well rinsed
- 10 oz. greens such as arugula or spinach, or combination of greens
2. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Cook Pasta in skillet, stirring often to prevent scorching, until golden to golden-brown, about 10 minutes. When browned, remove noodles from skillet.
often, about 5 minutes.
4. Place Mushrooms and Pasta in large saucepan. Add stock and cooked rice. Cover, and cook mixture over medium-low heat until liquid absorbed. Stir in leeks and greens, mixing well, and season to taste. Cook until greens just wilted,
remove from heat and serve.