Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pkg (4.8 oz each) pasta with four-cheese sauce
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (14¾ oz or 2 cans (7½ oz each) Alaska salmon drained and chunked
- 1 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- In large saucepan, prepare packaged pasta according to low-fat directions, stirring in an additional ½ cup milk.
- Microcook broccoli on high for 3 minutes, rotating occasionally and pulling apart to thaw.
- During the last 3 minutes of pasta cook time, blend in broccoli, salmon, and lemon-pepper seasoning.