Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix peppers, fennel bulb and some of the tops, tomatoes and basil in a bowl; spread vegetables evenly over large baking pan.
- Generously spray, broil until vegetables soften and blacken slightly, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Combine beans, crushed red pepper and lemon juice or vinegar in a large serving bowl.
- In a small pan, toast the fennel seeds until they darken a few shades; add to the bean mixture.
- Add boiled vegetables, hot pasta and cheese to bean mixture; toss well.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with reserved minced fennel leaves.