Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbls Olive oil
- 3 tbls butter
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Tony's Creole seasoning
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 3/4 lb fresh Brussels sprouts or (1 - 10 oz pkg. frozen) cut into quarters from top to end
- 1 cup canned chicken broth or homemade stock
- 1/8 tsp dried pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup choppedparsley
- 1/3 cup grated cheese (your choice)
- 1/2 lb medium pasta shells
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat 1 tbls each of the oil and butter over med. heat.
- Season the chicken with the Tony's seasoning. Cook the chicken until browned and done, 4 - 5 miln. on each side. Remve the chicken from the pan and let set for 5 min., then cut into small pieces.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining 1 tbls oil over med. low heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionaly, until starting to soften, about 3 min. Stir in the garlic, Brusslel sprouts, broth, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer and cook, covered until th sprouts are just done, about 5 min.
- Add the chicken, lemon juice, parsley, cheese and the remaining 2 tbls of butter, 2/3 tsp Tony's. Remove frojm the heat.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until just done, about 10 min., Drain.
- Blend pasta well with the sauce in a large bowl.
Tastes great with hot Garlic bread and your favorite vegetable