Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the recipe files of Sue Smith
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp fat-free "chicken-style" broth
- 1 x 14½ oz can stewed tomatoes
- ½ cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup fat free parmesan cheese
- Cut up shrimp into bite size pieces and saute with garlic in broth.
- Add stewed tomatoes, stir and simmer for five minute.
- Add skim milk, flour, and green onions.
- If you use the red pepper, stir it in now.
- Sprinkle in parmesan cheese.
- Cook on low until all ingredients are blended.
- Do not boil.
- Serve over pasta.