Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pasta Salad with Spinach, Tomatoes, Peas and Honey Dijon Dressing from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 6 ounces bow-tie pasta
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup shelled roasted pistachios (optional)
- Honey-Dijon dressing (recipe follows)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package instructions then drain in a colander.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, spinach, tomatoes and peas with the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss well to coat.
- Serve with pistachios garnished on top.