Recipe by: Art Ginsburg (Mr. Food)
- preparation time: 0:20
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 x 8 oz can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup non-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 x 15 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups any combination vegetables (celery, onions, red and green bell peppers, carrots, or spinach)
- ½ cup peas
- 1 cup non-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until just underdone; drain.
- Place pasta in a 9"x13" baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray; toss with Italian seasoning, garlic, crushed red pepper, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour stewed tomatoes over the top, then layer remaining ingredients, ending with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.