Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by: Art Ginsburg (Mr. Food)
- preparation time: 0:20
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 x 8 oz can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup non-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 x 15 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups any combination vegetables (celery, onions, red and green bell peppers, carrots, or spinach)
- ½ cup peas
- 1 cup non-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until just underdone; drain.
- Place pasta in a 9"x13" baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray; toss with Italian seasoning, garlic, crushed red pepper, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour stewed tomatoes over the top, then layer remaining ingredients, ending with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.