- Serves 4 kids
- 8 oz angel hair, uncooked or thin spaghetti
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup 1% milk
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast - boneless, skinless
- ¾ cup frozen peas - thawed and drained, or ¾ cup - fresh peas
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ cup tomato sauce
- 4 tsp vegetable oil, divided
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place tomato sauce in small saucepan and warm over low heat.
- Beat eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pasta, chicken, peas and pepper and toss until blended.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of the oil into a 6-inch, non-stick skillet and place over medium heat.
- Toss pasta mixture again and measure out one-fourth of the mixture (about 1 cup) into the skillet.
- Flatten into an even layer.
- Cook about 1 minute, then slide spatula around to be sure pancake doesn't stick.
- Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until the underside is brown, shaking the pan once or twice to prevent sticking.
- Carefully flip pancake and cook about 3 more minutes.
- Slide pancake onto a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven while preparing the remaining pancakes.
- When all four pancakes are done, top with tomato sauce and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 434 calories | 25.7g protein | 56.1g carbohydrate | 11.8g fat | 169mg cholesterol | 100mg sodium | 16 Calories from fat: 24%