Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pasta Italiano from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- ½ pound lean ground turkey
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 can (14½ oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14½ oz.) chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florettes
- 1 cup cauliflower florettes
- Crumble ground turkey into skillet.
- Brown over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pepper strips and paprika, cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, broth, and pasta to the skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, over, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid (be careful, the skillet and steam are hot!) and arrange broccoli and cauliflower over the pasta.
- Replace lid and cook for 10 more minutes.