Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This was enjoyed by many at a Super Bowl Party (Football)
- 1½ cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks save the juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1½ cups cantaloupe, cut into cubes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut in halves
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then rinse, drain and cool well.
- Drain the pineapple, well, and reserve 2 tablespoons of the juice.
- Set the juice aside for the dressing.
- Combine the yogurt, sour cream, and the pineapple juice for the dressing.
- Combine the other ingredients pasta, pineapple chunks, cantaloupe, grapes and strawberries.
- Now add the dressing and toss gently.
- Chill and serve cold!