- In soup pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add bacon, carrots, celery, onion and garlic.
- Cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add kidney beans.
- Smash cannellini beans with a fork and add to soup.
- Bring to boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.