Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 large broccoli tree, chopped into bite-sized pieces or 1 - 10 oz. package of chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Using a large skillet, sauté garlic and vegetables in oil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cooked pasta and Italian seasoning to vegetables and gently combine with a large spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta mixture, cover and cook for two more minutes.
- Pasta Delight from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource