Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 large broccoli tree, chopped into bite-sized pieces or 1 - 10 oz. package of chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Using a large skillet, sauté garlic and vegetables in oil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cooked pasta and Italian seasoning to vegetables and gently combine with a large spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta mixture, cover and cook for two more minutes.
- Pasta Delight from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource