Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add fat and just enough meal to form a soft dough.
- Roll with hands on board sprinkled with meal, into long strips of finger thickness.
- Cut in ½ inch length pieces.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 °F.
- In a floured pan, mix honey, sugar, ginger and bring to a boil.
- Add pieces of baked dough and nuts.
- Boil slowly, stirring frequently, until honey candies in cold water (forms a firm ball).
- Pour onto a moistened board, flatten with hands immediately and when cold cut into squares of desired size.