- Cook onion and celery in margarine in medium-size skillet, covered, over medium heat until tender, 8–10 minutes.
- Scrape into bowl.
- Soak matzohs in water to cover 3–5 minutes.
- Drain; squeeze dry.
- Add to bowl.
- Add chestnuts, mushrooms, thyme, rosemary, sage, parsley, salt, pepper and eggs.
- Stuff 12 – 14 pound turkey; roast as you ordinarily would.
- Or bake stuffing in greased shallow 2-quart oven-proof casserole in preheated moderate oven (350 °F) for 45 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.