- Boil oil and water together.
- Whilst boiling stir in matzo meal.
- Add the beaten eggs and sugar and salt.
- Mix well.
- Stand the mixture in a refrigerator until the mixture hardens.
- Then make into balls.
- Cook in the oven at 325 °F for about 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.