- In a large saucepan, heat the honey with the oil.
- Add the sesame seeds, pecans and the almonds and cook in the honey mixture, over medium heat fro 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the farfel, raisins, cinnamon, coconut, orange peel and the marmalade, and cool over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread the granule on a greased cookie sheet and cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Note: after Pesach you can replace the farfel with atonal in the recipe.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.