- Beat together the eggs and sugar and then beat in the oil.
- Sift together the cake meal, potato starch, cinnamon, and salt and add the matzoh meal.
- Add the nuts and then combine this mixture with the wet ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- With oily hands form mixture into rolls and place on a lightly greased cookies sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cut slowly into slices while slightly warm and dip each slice into sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place cut side up on a cookies sheet and return to the oven to crisp for about 10 minutes.
- Keeps well in a closed container.