- Combine the oil and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once.
- Mix well, until mixture pulls away from side of pan.
- Remove from the heat.
- Mix for 5 minutes, then add eggs one at a time.
- Mix for another minute.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions.
- Shape the dough around each hot dog.
- Bake in a 325°F oven on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until hot dogs are sizzling and rolls are done, about 20-30 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.